The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the AMK Ultralight and Watertight .3 Medical Kit contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down. The proprietary DryFlex bag remains watertight even after use, and the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes: Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries
- First Aid for Anywhere: Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere, even in a PFD pocket
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- 100 percent waterproof first aid kit
- Ultralight and compact
- Stop blisters before they start: 14 pieces die-cut moleskin to reduce friction and prevent blisters
- Bug Removal: Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps