The Crimson Trace CMR-206 Rail Master Universal Green Laser Sight is compact, yet powerful, universal green laser sight designed to fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail. Ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly activate or deactivate the laser. The human eye processes the color green more effectively than any other color, and Crimson Trace offers the brightest green laser allowed by law, (5mW peak, 515nm, Class 3R). The CMR-206 Rail Master boasts 2 hours of (constant) run time on a single 1/3N Lithium battery, and features a 5 minute auto shut-off for power conservation. The CMR-206 offers 3 modes of operation: Momentary, Strobe, and Constant-On. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference. The unit is quickly and easily user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm. The CMR-206 is securely fastened using Crimson Trace's Secure Lock Technology.
- Fits most pistols, rifles, and shotguns with M1913 Picatinny or similar Accessory Rail & 1-1/16 in between the recoil lug and the trigger guard
- Ultra Bright Green Laser: Features a 5mW peak, 515-532nm, Class 3R visible green laser, the brightest beam allowed by law
- Instant Activation: Ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Controls for immediate laser activation from either side of the unit
- Includes Constant-On, Momentary, and Strobe laser modes
- Over Two Hours of Battery Life: Powered by one 1/3N Battery (included); Eligible for Crimson Traces Free Batteries For Life Program
- User installed- no gunsmithing required. Four fit inserts are included for specific firearm fit
- Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool