Key Features of the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Multi Press Component.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Multi Press Component leverages adjustability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results.
Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2500 lb.
- DuraFirm™ upholstery over 2” high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- 57"w x 89"l x 62"h (145cm x 226cm x 158ccm)