Hogues rubber grips are styled to complement your firearms natural aesthetics. Made from modern durable thermoplastic elastomer, the grips feel soft and resilient in the hand. Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in the hand and lead into the finger grooves that naturally position the hand for an optimal grip. The grip surface is patterned with Hogues popular Cobblestone texture that provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip. Hogues rubber is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms. Once installed the grips will age gracefully for years of dependable service and comfortable shooting.
- Fits Mil-Spec buffer tubes with 1.15 inch diameter
- Rubber friction fit anti-rattle design prevents movement
- Multiple swivel sleeve and sling mounting positions
- Rubber Polymer hybrid butt pad for snag-free shouldering
- Beard safe OverMolded cheek rest