Lightweight, compact, low profile, high lumen, lithium battery powered Streamlight Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology. It incorporates the versatility to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell. The light provides 1 hour 20 minutes of continuous run time on high and over 20 hours on low intensity. Rail clamp designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from rifles, carbines and submachine guns with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,600 candela; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 22 hours (18650 battery)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch) IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty